Pantone's 2017 Fall Color Report Is Here
Pantone, the world's leading color authority, has released its trend predictions for fall color palettes. These colors were based on the most-seen and used tones on the runways of the previous year's New York Fashion Week - and for the first time, Pantone is including London Fashion Week as well.
Here's a look at the color palettes selected, as well as some Media Bakery images inspired by and in line with the mood and tones we're looking forward to seeing this fall.
Pantone's Top 10 Colors for New York
- Grenadine // Martin Von Bromssen
- Ballet Slipper // Lian Fey
- Shaded Spruce // Steven Miley
- Marina // Kevin G. Smith
Pantone's Top 10 Colors for London
- Royal Lilac // Ghislain & Marie David De Lossy
- Otter // David Lindstrandt
- Copper Tan // Pamela McLean
- Golden Olive //Gemma Ferrando